1. Warum hast du Psycholyse gemacht? Hattest du persönliche Probleme, warst du in Therapie oder warst du z.B. einfach neugierig?
I have been an inner explorer, adventurer and wanderer. in my self exploration process I had searched and used a number of methodologies to understand myself. I had experienced a disquiet and disconnect within for many years. My search was to find peace within.
2. Wenn du Probleme hattest: inwieweit hat dir die Psycholyse bei deren Bewältigung geholfen? Was ist der Unterschied zu anderen Therapien? Wenn nicht: welchen Einfluss haben die Erfahrungen auf dein aktuelles Leben?
Psycholytic therapy came to me at a time I needed to address relationship issues in family and existential issues of making a living. I went into it with a totally open mind and I am happy that I had this opportunity. it took many years for me to come int contact with my deep wounds and heal.
3. Immer wieder liest man davon, dass Psycholyse Machtmissbrauch, Grenzüberschreitung und Scharlatanerie bedeutet. Wie siehst du das aus deiner persönlichen Erfahrung heraus?
Like anything that is unknown and unconventional psycholytic therapy is a taboo topic in mainstream society. I found it an effective and potent tool that can facilitate inner exploration and healing deep wounds. However it is not not a magic wand that will take away all the problems. It just works as a catalyst for bringing suppressed wounds and associated feelings to the surface. Integration of the insights in daily life is the key to this form of therapy.
4. Die Psycholyse bzw. die meisten dazu benötigten Substanzen sind ja verboten. Wie stehst du dazu?
Various psychoactive substances have been found in nature and humans have been using from time immemorial. Banning substance s is like banning sex. Any ban is counter productive as things go underground. When hidden, many harmful substances surface and practices occur. Substance by themselves are not the problem but the ban makes them dangerous as they are used in a reckless and irresponsible manner.
5. Hast du noch weitere Bemerkungen, die dir wichtig sind, sofern sie nicht durch die an- deren Fragen beantwortet wurden?
It has been established that careful and supervised use of select substances have potential for deep healing and consciousness expansion. Often bans are result of the fear of the unknown and in this case an enlightened group of people who might disturb status quo.
I would like provide a link to my paper on „Healing Our Deep Wounds“:
George Kunnath (64), Leadership Enabler